Friday 31 August 2007

Quaker Pagan anthology

From Jen Chapin-Smith:

Friends- I've talked with Quaker Universalist Fellowship about an idea I've had for nearly a year of putting together an anthology of essays on Quaker Paganism. QUF is interested in discussing publishing such as book (it would be similar to the nontheist Friends' "Godless for God's Sake") but want a preliminary table of contents. If you are interested in contributing a chapter of any length, please let me know a preliminary title/subject. I'm working on one about how I define Quaker Paganism and how I see it fitting into the larger Society of Friends and Quaker history.

Please then send the essay as soon as you can. As editor, I reserve the right to actually edit all submissions.


If you're interested, you can contact Jen at jench1977 at hotmail dot com.

For more information on Godless for God's Sake: Nontheism in Contemporary Quakerism, click here.

No comments: