Thursday 27 March 2008

Grace

I am in the middle of a stressful, anxiety-producing couple of weeks -- a lot of life is happening in a short period. On the plus side, it's time-limited and is already in the process of resolving. But until more of it sorts itself out, I'm chewing my fingernails and not getting enough sleep.

But I am getting good support.

And in the middle of this, there are ways in which the Goddess is clearly dancing in my life.

Or, in Quakerspeak, there are ways in which the Spirit is clearly moving in my life.

This makes me happy.

And, all things considered, She's leading me pretty gently right now. I think this is what happens when I am able to listen better. (Less need to shout, perhaps?) :)

It's all right, it's all right
It's all right
She moves in mysterious ways...

No comments: